Good afternoon CSCISD parents, it is our goal to provide instruction and nutritional meals throughout this time while students are at home. Please continue to visit the district website for updates. We will also communicate with parents via School Messenger.
- Instructional lessons for all students will be provided on a weekly basis.
- Weekly instructional packets will be picked up Mondays at the student’s campus between the hours of 10:00 am and 1:00 pm.
- Another option for instruction students have is to complete the online work teachers are sending out via Google classroom or other digital platforms.
- Parents can take a picture of the work completed and send it to the teacher.
- Teachers will be communicating with parents electronically or by phone to continue instructional support. If you wish to contact, please call respective campuses.
- For students that live in Big Wells (Civic Center), Asherton (Housing Authority) and Catarina (Catholic Church), please pick up your instructional packets at the meal distribution sites.
- If you need to contact a teacher or campus administrator, please call the campus directly from 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM.
- Starting Monday, March 23, meals will be delivered only once to include breakfast, lunch and an afternoon meal between the hours of 10:30AM - 12:30PM. Meals will be distributed at each individual campus (CSE, CSI, CSJH and CSHS) and sites mentioned above for Big Wells, Asherton and Catarina. Be ready to show the student ID.
- On Fridays, additional meals will be included for Saturday and Sunday.
- Children under the age of 18 are eligible to receive meals and do not have to be present with parents at distribution sites.
- April 10 & 13 are student holidays. Instructional packets will be given out April 14.
The Carrizo Springs Consolidate Independent School District (CSCISD) is a school district headquartered in Carrizo Springs, Texas. CSCISD serves all of Dimmit County, including the cities of Asherton, Big Wells, and Carrizo Springs. The district also serves several unincorporated areas, including Brundage, Carrizo Hill, and Catarina. The district serves an enrollment of approximately 2,450 students.