Good afternoon CSCISD parents, it is our goal to provide instruction and nutritional meals throughout this time while students are at home. Please continue to visit the district website for updates. We will also communicate with parents via School Messenger.
- Instructional lessons for all students will be provided on a weekly basis.
- Weekly instructional packets will be picked up Mondays at the student’s campus between the hours of 10:00 am and 1:00 pm.
- Another option for instruction students have is to complete the online work teachers are sending out via Google classroom or other digital platforms.
- Parents can take a picture of the work completed and send it to the teacher.
- Teachers will be communicating with parents electronically or by phone to continue instructional support. If you wish to contact, please call respective campuses.
- For students that live in Big Wells (Civic Center), Asherton (Housing Authority) and Catarina (Catholic Church), please pick up your instructional packets at the meal distribution sites.
- If you need to contact a teacher or campus administrator, please call the campus directly from 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM.
- Starting Monday, March 23, meals will be delivered only once to include breakfast, lunch and an afternoon meal between the hours of 10:30AM - 1:00PM. Meals will be distributed at each individual campus (CSE, CSI, CSJH and CSHS) and sites mentioned above for Big Wells, Asherton and Catarina. Be ready to show the student ID.
- As of March 30, 2020 TDA will no longer be providing student meals for the weekend. The district apologizes but it is beyond our control.
- As of March 30, 2020 Texas Department of Agriculture (TDA) will no longer allow districts to provide students with meals on Non-Student days, such as holidays and staff workdays
- Due to Social Distancing guidelines and keeping our staff and our community as safe as possible, the following meal distribution schedule will be followed:
April 6, 2020 through April 9, 2020 – Daily meals will be distributed at each site location from 10:30 am to 1 pm
April 10, 2020 – April 13, 2020 – Student/Staff Holiday (No meals will be distributed)
April 14, 2020 – Student Holiday (No meals will be distributed)
On April 15, 2020 (Wednesday), We will be distributing 3 days worth of meals for Wednesday/Thursday/Friday at each site location.
- Starting the week of April 20, 2020:
Mondays – meals will be distributed for Monday/Tuesday from 10:30 am to 1 pm at each site location
Wednesdays – Meals will be distributed for Wednesday/Thursday/Friday from 10:30 am to 1 pm at each site location
This schedule will be followed for the remainder of the year.
For additional questions, please reach out to Carrizo Springs CISD @ (830)876-3503
Thank you all for your understanding and your flexibility in providing nutritious meals to hungry Texans.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Children under the age of 18 are eligible to receive meals and do not have to be present with parents at distribution sites.
Dear CSCISD Parents/Guardians,
As per the commissioner of education, Mike Morath, during this time all educators need to monitor student progress and detennine students' preparation to be academically successful moving into the next school year and/or to be successful in additional high school courses.
In order to bepromoted to the next grade level or earn course credit, students must continue participating (attendance) and submitting work through google classroom or turning in workfrom instructional packets.
We are in the process of preparing instructional packets/digital lessons for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year. It is imperative that your child completes these activities in order to avoid being retained due to state attendance laws.
Parents, if your student is struggling with the work, please contact the teacher or call the school. Teachers have set up a schedule of office hours during the week when they can be contacted to assist your student(s). Visit the CSCISD website for school schedules and specific times.
Our goal is to help your student be successful during this time and keep up with his/her classwork.
The Carrizo Springs Consolidate Independent School District (CSCISD) is a school district headquartered in Carrizo Springs, Texas. CSCISD serves all of Dimmit County, including the cities of Asherton, Big Wells, and Carrizo Springs. The district also serves several unincorporated areas, including Brundage, Carrizo Hill, and Catarina. The district serves an enrollment of approximately 2,450 students.