Teacher Appreciation Week 2021.
CSCISD Back-to-School Safety Plan for Parents and Staff
We want to make you aware of our health and safety protocols for Carrizo Springs CISD campuses. Please take time to review the Safety Plans in attachments below. The safety and well-being of our CSCISD students, parents and staff are of the utmost importance.
How Is Your Child Counted For Attendance Daily?
Carrizo Springs CISD has started the 2020-2021 school year with all students learning remotely. The district is utilizing Asynchronous Instruction which involves more self-guided student instruction.
If the students are engaged for the day, they would be marked as Present-RA (Remote Asynchronous)
To be marked present under an Asynchronous Plan of Instruction your student(s) must be engaged daily in one of three ways:
- Daily progress in the Learning Management System (LMS) which is SeeSaw for grades PK-2 and Google Classroom for grades 3-12:
- Daily progress via teacher-student interactions (two-way feedback) via phone, email, or LMS
- Completion and submission of daily assignments from student to teacher (potentially via email, online, or mail) by 11:59pm of each school day
CSCISD encourages daily attendance for all students. Parents can contact their child’s school for more information, or call the Curriculum & Instruction Office at 830-876-3503 X1501.
Please here to view Plan English
Please here to view Plan Spanish
Vision Statement - “Inspiring lifelong learners.”
Mission Statement - “Provide every child a quality education in a safe environment.”
Belief Statement – “The CSCISD community believe that all children are unique and can learn through positive reinforcement.”
- Goal 1 CSCISD by 2022 will have all campuses rated as a B on state accountability.
- Goal 2 CSCISD by 2022 will leverage financial resources to close the performance gaps by achieving a scale score of 80 on Domain 3 in State Accountability
- GOAL 3 - CSCISD by 2022, will develop and implement a systematic Social Emotional Learning (SEL) process to contribute to student academic and personal success through a framework based on the 5 CASEL competencies.
The Carrizo Springs Consolidate Independent School District (CSCISD) is a school district headquartered in Carrizo Springs, Texas. CSCISD serves all of Dimmit County, including the cities of Asherton, Big Wells, and Carrizo Springs. The district also serves several unincorporated areas, including Brundage, Carrizo Hill, and Catarina. The district serves an enrollment of approximately 2,450 students.